Facilitated by Hilly Spenceley and Pauline McCluskey
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL FOR TUITION WEEK – BOOK BEFORE 28th FEBRUARY 2018 FOR A £50 DISCOUNT
Tuition week 16th-23rd May 2018
With option to extend your holiday period over a full two weeks 12-26th May 2018
This workshop is open to singles and couples, and is suitable for experienced tantrikas, and those who are new to its expansive possibilities.
For the week 16th – 23th May we offer a tantra retreat, during this period we will have some facilitated time each day in the group space, for tantra teachings and guided practice. This will include tantric structures, meditations or chanting, offered in the mornings or evenings, with free time in the afternoon for you to independently enjoy your own holiday pursuits.
The tantra week will also include:
- A night time ritual into the local Cave of the 99 Holy Fathers where we will walk deep into the mountain by candle light, to speak directly with the Universal Great Mother.
- A full day experience to the historic Lissos site, including a powerful ritual at the ancient Temple of the Snake Goddess.
We will arrange accommodation for each participant once you have made your booking. You will need to organise your own flight, car hire and insurance, and pay for accommodation on arrival.
- Tuition – £475 for six days, to be paid in advance. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL £425 IF PAID BY 28th FEBRUARY 2018.
- Accommodation – 25 Euros per twin room per night (depending on the group size, we cannot guarantee any single rooms), to be paid direct to the retreat centre at the beginning of the holiday.
- Flight – flights to Chania airport are available from various locations in the UK. A car journey of around 80 mins takes you to Azogires
- Car hire – this can be arranged via a variety of car hire companies located at Chania airport. In previous years participants have shared cars. We’ll connect you with each other to make this easier.
- Food – we can sort out food together for breakfasts, there is a rustic taverna in Azogires and many lovely places to eat in Paleochora.
- Holiday insurance – please make sure you’ve arranged your own holiday insurance.
We aim to have a gender balance for this retreat.
Please get in touch for more information or to reserve a place.
Hilly and Pauline
Feedback from Tantra in Crete:
“I thought the accommodation was perfect for what we wanted to do..enough privacy and close enough to the beach. I’m trying to think if I’d have wanted anything else or done anything different..but I can’t. Your idea of using our environment to learn in was very powerful and more time in the workshop space would have meant less time outside and I really enjoyed being in my body and outdoors – whether walking the gorge or on boats.”
“As always, the feeling of inclusiveness in the group – everyone was welcomed to join in with what was going on, for example meeting up at mealtimes, spending afternoons at the beach. That there were suggestions available for things to do without them being ‘compulsory’.”
“I loved the tantra holiday and can’t think of anything that would have made it better. Waterfall, cave and Lissos were deep experiences that I will never forget. We all got on so well together that it was like belonging to a family.”