Tuition week 17 – 24 June.
With option to extend your holiday period over a full two weeks 14 – 28 June.
About the resort:
Azogires is a small unspoilt village in the mountains overlooking the coastal town of Paleochora. The retreat centre has a group space, ensuite twin rooms with balconies, shared kitchen and outside dining area with stunning views. Paleochora, with it’s lovely shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches (one is nudist) is about ten minutes by car, with occasional public transport also available.
We will arrange accommodation for each participant once you have made your booking. You will need to organise your own flight, car hire and insurance, and pay for accommodation on arrival.
- Tuition – £425 for six days, to be paid in advance, please follow the link on this page.
- Accommodation – 25 Euros per twin room per night (depending on the group size, we cannot guarantee any single rooms), to be paid direct to the retreat centre at the beginning of the holiday.
- Flight – flights to Chania airport are available from various locations in the UK. A car journey of around 80 mins takes you to Azogires
- Car hire – this can be arranged via a variety of car hire companies located at Chania airport. In previous years participants have shared cars. We’ll connect you with each other to make this easier.
- Food – we can sort out food together for breakfasts, there is a rustic taverna in Azogires and many lovely places to eat in Paleochora.
- Holiday insurance – please make sure you’ve arranged your own holiday insurance.
Feedback from Tantra in Crete:
“I thought the accommodation was perfect for what we wanted to do..enough privacy and close enough to the beach. I’m trying to think if id have wanted anything else or done anything different..but i can’t. Your idea of using our environment to learn in was very powerful and more time in the workshop space would have meant less time outside and I really enjoyed being in my body and outdoors – whether walking the gorge or on boats.”
“As always, the feeling of inclusiveness in the group – everyone was welcomed to join in with what was going on, for example meeting up at mealtimes, spending afternoons at the beach. That there were suggestions available for things to do without them being “compulsory”. Being able to spend time around Hilly and Sue in a more relaxed context was lovely! The sense of support and listening and caring within the group when people had difficulties.”
“I loved the tantra holiday and can’t think of anything that would have made it better. Waterfall, cave and Lissos were deep experiences that I will never forget. We all got on so well together that it was like belonging to a family.”