A note for these most unusual times: As soon as we are able we will be running this Level 1 mixed workshop again. Rather than putting a definite date which may have to move we are inviting people to register their interest by emailing us and/or securing their place with a fully refundable deposit*.
The deposit secures your place for our next Awakening to Sacred Union Level 1 workshop. When we are able to arrive at a date for this event we will contact you by email. You then have one week from our notification to you to confirm that you can join us. If you let us know within seven days from that time that you cannot attend, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise we will retain the deposit at our discretion.
Feedback from previous workshops:
“These people know what they are doing! They create safe and beautiful spaces in which you can grow, stretch and play.”
“It will change your life and your attitude to yourself.”
“I confronted fears and saw deeper into myself and my relationship. Well worth it and fun too.”
“That wasn’t a workshop — that was a pleasure-shop!! I’ll be doing some more, for sure! Thanks very much”
“Fingertips touching, hips rocking, eyes touching my heart”
We invite you to join us for a weekend of personal transformation, learning about the philosophy of Tantra, and participating in some lovely practices and experiences to bring this learning into the body. Beginning to understand the chains that bind us, the restrictions that we and others have placed upon us. Learning to walk from our hearts in joy, freedom and love.
This workshop is an introduction to Tantra – either as a standalone event, or as the entry point to joining our mixed programme. A delightful weekend for men and women (singles and couples), skilfully and lovingly taught.
- Whilst there are no set dates for this workshop we usually start on a Friday evening with dinner at 7pm and finish on a Sunday at 2pm
- The full ticket price for this event will be £370, this covers your tuition and support from our highly experienced team of teachers and assistants.
- The ticket price for this event covers your tuition and support from our highly experienced team of teachers and assistants.
- Please note you will also need to pay £230 for food and accommodation. Once we receive your booking we will send details of how to pay this. It will need to be paid at least 14 days before the workshop starts.
- Amazing food is provded by our in house chef and with an endless supply of tea (or coffee if thats your thing).
- Before signing up to this workshop we ask that you agree to abide by our ethos (includes our T&Cs). You will be asked to tick a box stating your agreement before completing payment but we highly recommend that you read them before starting the payment process.
If you have any questions or simply want to speak to one of our team just drop us a message