A note for these most unusual times: As soon as we are able we will be running this Level 1 women’s workshop again. Rather than putting a definite date which may have to move we are inviting people to register their interest by emailing us and/or securing their place with a fully refundable deposit*.
The deposit secures your place for our next Women’s Invitation workshop. When we are able to arrive at a date for this event we will contact you by email. You then have one week from our notification to you to confirm that you can join us. If you let us know within seven days from that time that you cannot attend, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise we will retain the deposit at our discretion.
This 2-day residential workshop provides an opportunity for women to start to heal inhibitions & negative feelings they carry around their bodies & sexuality & to feel vibrant & energised. This workshop allows women to share their experiences & support each other in a safe & nurturing way.
Feedback from previous workshops:
- “This is a genuinely life-changing experience. There is absolutely no way you could do this workshop without experiencing profound change.”
- “I’ve learnt to really accept my body as it is and even love it.”
- “An amazing opportunity to fall in love with myself and be the goddess, the woman, the mother, the tart and all aspects of me, the woman.”
- “A journey that every woman owes to herself, to her sisters and to humanity.”
- “Challenging, fantastic, inspiring – brilliant.”
- “I feel more fulfilled than I have in ages, connected and happy.”
- Whilst there are no set dates for this workshop we usually start on a Friday evening with dinner at 7pm and finish on a Sunday at 2pm
- The full ticket price for this event will be £370, this covers your tuition and support from our highly experienced team of teachers and assistants.
- Please note you will also need to pay £230 for food and accommodation. Once we receive your booking we will send details of how to pay this. It will need to be paid at least 14 days before the workshop starts.
- Before signing up to this workshop we ask that you agree to abide by our ethos (includes our T&Cs). You will be asked to tick a box stating your agreement before completing payment but we highly recommend that you read them before starting the payment process.
If you have any questions or simply want to speak to one of our team just drop us a message