A truly amazing weekend workshop for women who wish to consciously experience being in tantric energy in a rustic eco-retreat setting with ancient woodlands, fire, river, lake, mountains and a hot tub under the stars.
This 2-day residential workshop provides an opportunity for women to start to heal inhibitions & negative feelings they carry around their bodies & sexuality & to feel vibrant & energised. This workshop allows women to share their experiences & support each other in a safe & nurturing way.
This weekend is very similar to our classic Invitation workshop, but with a twist, as the residential setting is a rural eco-retreat centre in the wilds of North Wales – complete with the cedar wood hot-tub, compost loos, a Celtic Roundhouse with a central fire, group room and eco-dwellings – www.caemabon.co.uk. This change from our usual residential workshop settings is reflected in the cheaper price. Accommodation will be shared.
Please note this centre is on a hill side, and therefore if you have reduced mobility or have concerns please get in touch to check that the location will be suitable for you.
Feedback from previous workshops:
- “This is a genuinely life-changing experience. There is absolutely no way you could do this workshop without experiencing profound change.”
- “I’ve learnt to really accept my body as it is and even love it.”
- “An amazing opportunity to fall in love with myself and be the goddess, the woman, the mother, the tart and all aspects of me, the woman.”
- “A journey that every woman owes to herself, to her sisters and to humanity.”
- “Challenging, fantastic, inspiring – brilliant.”
- “I feel more fulfilled than I have in ages, connected and happy.”
Before signing up to this workshop we ask that you agree to abide by our ethos (these include our cancellation policy). You will be asked to tick a box stating your agreement before completing payment but we highly recommend that you read them before starting the payment process.
If you have any questions or require further details regarding this workshop, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org