Satchitananda: Truth is the Consciousness of Bliss
Bliss is a very special 5 day workshop that is the 6th and final level of our Mixed programme.
Its a workshop where Tantra meets Shamanism, we will create an alchemical process that weaves together strands from several ancient traditions with Tantra at the core to further support your personal transformation with profound activities that allow you to dive into a truly blissful experience.
- High Tantric Rituals including honouring of Shakti and Shiva
- Shamanic Rituals including a sacred Vision Quest
- Consciousness-transforming Kirtan chanting
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony: For thousands of years, people have considered Cacao as a sacred plant with potent healing properties. It is known as a heart opener and its gentle supportive energy allows you to expand and experience heightened states of being. We will be holding a most beautiful ceremony for you to partake in and enter the magic of Cacao
- Firewalking: The firewalk is an opportunity to gain clarity on your life’s vision, shed what might hold you back and to utilise the firewalk as a powerful catalyst to living the life your heart desires
This sublimely blissful experience of the boundless, pure consciousness is a glimpse of ultimate reality.
Our venue is the stunning Rosemerryn Wood in Cornwall, located very close to the sea and sits within the wild, exciting and magical Cornish landscape.
- The full cost for this workshop is £1235
- This includes tuition, food & accommodation and use of the heated indoor swimming pool
- To help with your budgeting we have divided the cost into two payments. The deposit of £500 will secure your place on the workshop, you can then make the balancing payment immediately or between now and the start of the workshop.
Before signing up to this workshop we ask that you agree to abide by our ethos (these include our cancellation policy). You will be asked to tick a box stating your agreement before completing payment but we highly recommend that you read them before starting the payment process.
If you have any questions or require further details regarding this workshop, please email us: email@example.com