- Do you feel self-conscious about what’s ‘not right’ with your body?
- Do you avoid letting people see you naked?
- Do you often think others look way better than you do?
- Do people tell you that you look great, but you just can’t see it or feel it yourself?
- Do you feel your body is ‘passed its best’?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, and have a desire to;
- Feel comfortable in your own skin.
- Find pleasure in your body – learn everyday tools to help you accept, celebrate & enjoy your physical presence.
- Develop your inner confidence and embrace your uniqueness.
- Learn with and gain support from a group of women who feel the same way.
- Celebrate and even love your body!
Know that you are not alone!
And that you are invited to join us for a day of Body Love for Women.
We will create a safe container to shine a compassionate light on your relationship with your body. You’ll become more conscious of unhealthy beliefs you’re carrying and turn these around. Thoughts create our reality – when we change our thoughts we can change our lives and experiences. Together we will explore ideas of beauty and lay down foundations for you to develop a healthy relationship with your body.
It is our birthright to live full, rich and love fueled lives. Lets ramp up the possibilities of how fully and vitally we can live, and how happy we can be.