This 3-day residential workshop provides an opportunity for women to start to heal inhibitions & negative feelings they carry around their bodies & sexuality & to feel vibrant & energised. This workshop allows women to share their experiences & support each other in a safe & nurturing way.
Feedback from previous workshops:
- “This is a genuinely life-changing experience. There is absolutely no way you could do this workshop without experiencing profound change.”
- “I’ve learnt to really accept my body as it is and even love it.”
- “An amazing opportunity to fall in love with myself and be the goddess, the woman, the mother, the tart and all aspects of me, the woman.”
- “A journey that every woman owes to herself, to her sisters and to humanity.”
- “Challenging, fantastic, inspiring – brilliant.”
- “I feel more fulfilled than I have in ages, connected and happy.”
- This course starts on a Thursday evening with dinner at 7pm and finishes on a Sunday at 2pm (you have the option of staying for lunch at 2pm, or having it boxed up to take on the road with you).
- The ticket price for this event covers your tuition and support from our highly experienced team of teachers and assistants.
- Please note you will also need to pay £345 for food and accommodation. Once we receive your booking we will send details of how to pay this. It will need to be paid at least 14 days before the workshop starts.
- Amazing food is provded by our in house chef and with an endless supply of teas (or coffee if thats your thing).
- Before signing up to this workshop we ask that you agree to abide by our ethos (includes our T&Cs). You will be asked to tick a box stating your agreement before completing payment but we highly recommend that you read them before starting the payment process.
If you have any questions or simply want to speak to one of our team just drop us a message
Annabel is inspiring in her embodiment of tantra. Her deepest intention for the brave souls, with whom she works, as they walk the tantric path is that each and every one of them can find this sense of beloved within themselves.