Back in April 2019, Kate Spenceley wrote about our experiences of exploring our personal clowns and you can read the blog here. Annabel and Kate are ready to take you with them on this new adventure.
If you want to liberate your authentic-self and say a wholehearted ‘ yes’ to life you must first be prepared to fail. Join us as we learn to fail with style using a mix of clowning and tantric techniques. Over these few days, we will set aside our inner tyrant and with pleasure curiosity and imagination welcome our spontaneous and playful selves.
Our venue is the stunning Rosemerryn Wood in Cornwall, located very close to the sea and sits within the wild, exciting and magical Cornish landscape.
Your investment for this workshop is £650.
- This course starts on a Thursday evening with dinner at 7pm and finishes on a Sunday at 2pm (lunch is available after the course ends and you have the option of staying for lunch, or taking on the road with you. There is a possibility of spending an extra evening at Rosemerryn on Friday for a cost of £30 per person.
- The ticket price for this event covers your tuition and support from our highly experienced team of teachers and assistants.
- Please note you will also need to pay £345 for food and accommodation. Once we receive your booking we will send details of how to pay this. It will need to be paid at least 14 days before the workshop starts.
- Amazing food is provded by our in house chef and with an endless supply of teas (or coffee if thats your thing).
- Our venue is Bishopswood House, set above the Wye valley, in its extensive grounds and surrounded by woodland, manages to be both grand and nurtuting. Its our home from home.
- Before signing up to this workshop we ask that you agree to abide by our ethos (includes our T&Cs). You will be asked to tick a box stating your agreement before completing payment but we highly recommend that you read them before starting the payment process.
If you have any questions or simply want to speak to one of our team just drop us a message