We are living in a time where more noise than ever is being made about being happy with your body as it is. But many women still;
- feel self-conscious about what’s ‘not right’ with their body
- avoid letting people see them naked
- often think others look way better than they do?
- hear others say they look great but just can’t feel it or see it for themselves.
- feel their body is ‘passed its best’?
If you recognise yourself in any of those statements, and have a desire to;
- feel comfortable in your own skin.
- find pleasure in your body – learn everyday tools to help you accept, celebrate & enjoy your physical presence.
- develop your inner confidence and embrace your uniqueness.
- learn with and gain support from a group of women who feel the same way.
- celebrate and even love your body!
Know that you are not alone!
And that you are invited to join us for a day of Body Love for Women.
We will create a safe container to shine a compassionate light on your relationship with your body. You’ll become more conscious of unhealthy beliefs you’re carrying and turn these around. Thoughts create our reality – when we change our thoughts, we can change our lives and experiences. Together we will explore ideas of beauty and lay down foundations for you to develop a healthy relationship with your body.