The profound insights and nurturing guidance of the ST team is something that ensures every workshop penetrates deep into my personal experience.
(A participant on our 2018/19 Mixed Programme)
This is a full day of gentle tantra introductions, giving you the opportunity to connect with some delightful tantra essentials, to enhance your life.
In the morning:
- You will learn profound ways to develop your erotic connection with another and learn some foundations to accessing the amazing pleasures innate in the human body.
- You will learn how you can bring your heart, sex and spirit into alignment allowing loving shame free connections
- We will take time to explore how communication and language can change an experience.
- We’ll invite you to take part in some gentle, playful interactions to offer new understanding on consent, confidence, and asking for what you want.
In the second part of the day you will have the opportunity bring all of this into practice enabling you to move into a profound spaces where yin and yang energies can dance as one.
- This day is open to all genders and sexualities.
- We ask that you book as a pair or couple. This is so you have someone to work with during the afternoon massage session. If you have an interest in this workshop but no partner please message us and we will endeavour to partner you up with someone.
- During the afternoon session there will be an opportunity for participants to be naked or semi naked. This is not obligatory to attend the course and will be a choice for individuals.
- Tea and coffee are provide and for lunch Neal’s Yard has some wonderful cafes or you can bring lunch with you.
Tempting you to Tantra is an introductory day designed to give you teachings and skills which you can be used to benefit your life. Shakti Tantra runs residential workshops and offers full personal development programmes alongside their standalone workshops and events.
The day is taught by Becky Price and Pauline McCluskey. They are both Shakti Tantra teachers, who are experienced in facilitating workshops on both the mixed and women’s programmes of Shakti Tantra.
After 16 years of participating, assisting and teaching tantra Becky brings a rich experience and wisdom into her teaching. She knows just how powerful and transformative it can be to really acknowledge our creative sexuality. With a compassionate open heart she helps people find their spontaneity, playfulness and joy. Becky knows this work is not just about “having a better sex life” it’s about being unashamed to fully express ourselves so we can celebrate the real pleasure of simply being alive.
Pauline came to tantra from a career as a nurse, teacher and facilitator, familiar and comfortable with supporting people during major life changes and challenges. Alongside teaching with Shakti Tantra she is also a sexological bodyworker and psychosexual somatics practitioner. Pauline’s experience and wisdom means she creates an incredibly safe space within workshops. She has a strong intuitive sense of how to support participants in exploring their sexuality from a place of confidence and joy.
If you have questions please contact Becky